Relationship Advice: Keep That Old Flame Burning[easy-share buttons="facebook,twitter,google,buffer" counters=1 counter_pos="inside" native="no" fixedwidth="yes"]
Published on October 9th, 2014 | by Joan Makai
Do you miss the spark in your relationship which you felt years back when you first met your better half? Do you feel your relationship has grown cold over time, and you need to rekindle the spark in it? Here are some of the secrets and tips to keep love and romance alive in your relationship, and bring back the lost fire and chemistry between the two of you.
- Healthy Communication – We know that healthy communication is the key to a happy and successful relationship. In fact, the very beginning of your relationship was with communication which helped you understand each other in a better way and lead you to decide to spend your whole life together. Just look into each other’s eyes and do some meaningful and romantic talk like you did in past. Avoid making complains though, as it will bitter the conversation.
- Be Around for Your Partner – When was the last time you stood by your partner when he or she was feeling low? Recollect the times when you stood by your partner, giving her an emotional support, and letting her know you cared for her. When you stood by your partner’s side during a financial crisis, supporting him by selling off your most precious gold earring you’re making your partner feel wanted and loved. So hold his hand during difficult times, reassure your partner that you are there for him, with him, and that you will together overcome the situation.
- Buy a Thoughtful Gift for Your Partner – Exchanging of gifts should not be limited to occasions. Remember how you would surprise your lady when you first confessed your love to her by gifting the dress you saw her gazing at in the showroom or buy her a bouquet of her favorite flowers? It is not the price, but the thoughtfulness behind the gift that matters the most.
- Make Your Sex Life Romantic – How you made your girl feel special when you kissed her for the first time? How you drove your guy crazy with your sensational looks? Wasn’t it fascinating? Do you miss that charm and fire in your sex life? If yes, then what are you waiting for? Think about some sexual fantasies. Take your partner out for a romantic movie followed by a romantic dinner ending in a love making night.
- Give Each Other a Massage – A sensual caress by your partner will make you go mushy. Giving each other a gentle and sensual massage in dim lights with soft romantic music will do magic. It will bring you closer and rekindle the fire in your relationship.
- Go Out on a Date – Following the same old routine over the years can make life monotonous. To add spice in your life, take your partner out on a date where you both get some individual time. Think about some romantic ideas to sweep her of her feet.
- Do Not Forget the Three Magical Words – When was the last time you said, “I Love You” to your partner? Partners may not admit it, but they miss being told that you love them. Say these three magical words as often as you can and see the difference.